Tuesday 10 April 2012

Me- a quick introduction

I thought it about time I introduced myself properly, so here you are:


Let's begin with the obvious parts:
I am a languages student and I would like to become an account handler.

Now lets move on to the bits that everybody says, but you still have to say because they are actually true:
I am passionate about advertising. Really passionate. I watched the Superbowl for the advertising and get excited by the latest issue of campaign.
I genuinely believe I could make a good account handler: I am creative, organised, friendly and very hard working.

And now for some adjectives:
I am confident, energetic, outgoing, ambitious, perceptive and analytical.

That's a lot of adjectives, but are they all true?
Yes.

So I want to be another Don Draper?
No, I know advertising isn't really like that. I want to work hard and do well, not drink whisky and womanise. Though a few sharp suits would be nice.

What star sign am I?
Taurus- which is a thinker rather than a doer according to wikipedia, and it could not be more wrong. I always give everything a go, it's why I took up springboard diving, why I can ride a unicycle and why I am learning the ukulele.

What do other people think about me?
Well my Grandma said that I am 'very impressive' and Oscar Wilde said I am a 'hard-working and reliable young man with a creative flair'. OK, he didn't really, but there so many Wilde quotes he might have done, anyway I like to think he would have if he'd met me.

And do I always have an internal interview going on?
No, because that would be odd. It just seemed fitting for this.    

No comments:

Post a Comment